ProLawn “Being Organic-Based is Our #1 Priority”
There are two principal reasons we use our organic approach in our lawn services:
1) We care about you and your family
2) We care about the environment in the Shenandoah Valley, Northern Virginia, Eastern West Virginia
and Southwest Maryland. It’s as simple as that.
Have a question about our services? We are glad to help. Call our lawn technicians at (540)662-8316
How Lawns Are Used By Our Family
Most lawns are far more than a pretty view. The lawns we service in Virginia and West Virginia are used to entertain family and friends and also allowing family pets to enjoy the outside. We love to watch children play in the yard and roll around in the grass. So why would we want to use chemicals that might endanger these guests, pets, and children? This is our most important reason for approaching your lawn as organically as possible by incorporating safe practices.
Being Green and Environmentally Responsible is a Key Goal
However, there is more and it all starts with our rich history …
Prolawn’s Founders: Focus on Environment & Organic Care
For over half a century, traditional lawn fertilization involved applying large quantities of Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potash (NPK) annually. Since ProLawn opened its doors in 1981, the Winchester Virginia Founders wanted to focus on environmentally friendly ways to grow and maintain beautiful lawns. One of the most significant factors for emphasizing the organic approach was living and servicing lawns in the Chesapeake Bay watershed. Scientific studies have shown that excess runoff of Nitrogen and Phosphorous fuel the growth of unwanted algae, which in turn threatens the health of underwater life such as oysters and blue crabs.
The ProLawn Advantage: Organic Approach
- Our organic approach makes the difference, as organic materials are used as much as possible to meet the lawn’s nutrient requirements.
- Expansive service area: Our lawn care is available from Alexandria, Fairfax, Chantilly, Ashburn, Leesburg, Stafford and in all areas of Northern Virginia and West Virginia.
- You will have an assigned technician that will be on your lawn approximately 80% of your services.
- Your ProLawn service technician receives continuous training. Through this training and experience, he will evaluate your lawn during each visit to determine your lawn’s needs. Our customer service department will follow up with any recommendations by your technician.
- Our technicians’ focus is on the quality of their work and they are rewarded accordingly; whereas most other lawn care companies’ focus is on the number of lawns serviced each day.
- After each application our customer service department will follow up with you to ensure that the service was performed to your satisfaction and also to address any concerns you may have.
- Special service requests are accomplished within 3 business days weather permitting. Our Territory Manager or a Service Consultant will perform your service request in order to evaluate the overall quality of service being performed by our technicians.