Since 1981, our ProLawn team has been developing the best organic based lawn programs on the market. We have selected the best applications and sequences of treatment for in Northern Virginia, Eastern West Virginia, and Southwest Maryland. We know our local area has particular challenges with Japanese beetles, grubs, broadleaf weeds, wiregrass, among several other invasive weeds and insects. We understand that every lawn is different. We evaluate each lawn to determine the best protocol to use to make it as healthy, green and rich as possible.
Lawn Care Treatments
Below is a list of our most common weed control and fertilizer treatments followed by pest control, aeration and other services offered by our technicians.
* Notes: 1) We take an organic approach to lawn care and use organic based materials whenever possible. 2) Our liquid application treatments contain micronutrients.
Weed Control & Fertilizers
- Early Season Fertilization
- Preemergent Crabgrass Control
- Early Season Broadleaf Weed Control
- Insect Control Program
- Pelletized Lime Treatments – balances soil’s PH levels
- Summer Weed Control Application
- Fall Broadleaf Weed Control
Seeding, Aeration, & Other Treatment Services
We offer a number of other treatments to resolve virtually any lawn issue you may have. We have it all covered from seeding and aeration to getting rid of pests and weeks. Below is a list of commonly requested treatments and services.
- Perimeter Pest Control – treats for fleas, ticks and more including deer ticks. This treatment is safe for pets and it often requested by homeowners with dogs in the yard.
- Fungus Control
- Vegetation Control
- Grub Control – helps with Japanese beetles and more.
- Seeding – fall only
Looking for landscape services for your ornamental trees and shrubs. We do that too. Ask about our programs to help maintain the health and extend the life of your home’s trees and shrubs.
To contact us about service for your lawn, please email us at email@example.com or call 1800-ProLawn (800-776-5296).